Fun little games with socks
What games does Socks consist of?
- Five games where socks that belong together are central. You can play these games individually or as a serie.
- Four games with Sock Rhyme in different forms: games where image and color rhymes form the challenge.
- With the ability to play all games without red-green contrast.
- Click the reveal button for hints and solutions.
- After 10 games played, the pause screen turns on automatically.
- There is no time pressure.
Click here for the Gameplay
- It stimulates the understanding of shapes, colors, rhythm and thinking ahead
- Stimulates logical thinking
- Suitable for 4 years and older
- No advertisement
- No internet needed
- Play alone or together
9 cheerful, small and occasionally tricky games
are at your disposal.
Play There is 1 odd sock
Is it the color or the shape? Can you see it?
Play Find the sock
Do you see where the sock went?
Play There is 1 pair of socks
Where are those socks...
Play Match the pairs
Add an extra challenge by playing the games covered up. The socks are only visible for a short time and test memory and concentration.
Play Sock Rhyme in a Line Duo
Play together or alone against the computer: Take up the challenge to make the perfect row of 6 socks.
Play Sock Rhyme in a block
Tricky: Rhyme with color and shape, from left to right, from top to bottom.
Accessible in every game.