A fun and strategic collecting game for 1 -4 players
Take step by step something from the garden. Will you be the first to fill your box? Then you win!
You take steps in the garden and collect the same things from the garden in your own box.
The garden also contains items that have a special meaning. You can use these to help yourself or to hinder your opponent.
You can play this game in different variants:
- Collect tulips, stones, treasures, leaves or stuff from the Kitchen Garden
- Collect 3 or 4 items from the garden
- Collect what is already in your box or choose while playing
- Play open or close
From very easy to very challenging.
Fun and Engaging: Challenges
Thoughtfully designed for children: Ease of use Art and animation
Creativity and imagination: Critical thinking
Carissa's App Picks for Kids: 'Perfect for families who like to play games to use in places where it's inconvenient to bring along a whole board game (like a restaurant!)'.
- Suitable for ages 6 and up
- For 1 - 4 players
- Stimulates strategic thinking
- Stimulates concentration
- Stimulates looking at details and similarities
- Stimulates hand-eye coordination
There are no ads or in-app purchases in the app.
No internet is needed.
There is no time pressure.
Fun and strategic Game:
Choose what you want to collect
You can play Lassa' Garden in 1 of the 5 themes.
Play solo or together
For 1 - 4 players
You always have a good opponent
Choose which variant you want to play.
What you collect, how much you collect
and whether you want to see what's in the garden.